Golden Grove School has a special place within our community, and we want our students’ appearance to reflect our values of a sense of belonging, pride and inner discipline. We would like to present a neat, clean and high quality image to the community, and for ourselves.
- Tan bottoms –‘skorts’, pants, tunic or shorts
- School shirts – white polo, or blue dress
- Navy socks/tights/leggings
- Black shoes suitable for school, and black school sandals may be worn in summer
- Blue knitted school jumper (with logo) or blue polarfleece
- School jacket (with logo)
Compulsory PE Uniform, worn only on PE day
- School PE shorts
- School PE t-shirt
Optional PE Uniform, worn only on PE day
- School tracksuit (pants and jacket)
Children must bring a sun hat to school each day in terms 1 and 4.
Uniforms are ordered from the school office and samples are available for fitting.